Framaroot APK download for free for your Android Device. Get Framaroot 1.9.3 apk and root/unroot your devices!
If you’ve been around the Android OS for a while you may be quite familiar with the term rooting. It’s been around forever and literally more than half the Android using population knows what it is. But if you don’t then it’s a risky business even getting into the whole process, cause you might just end up hard bricking your phone.
Framaroot is one such App that roots your phone without any additional hardware requirements. All the Framaroot APK does is figure out your Phone Model and Chipset number, and it automates the entire process of installing a Custom Recovery, flashing a root manager, and finishing up the rooting process. Making the entire process sort of risk free, because it runs a preset code, thereby eliminating the chance of a hard brick being caused by a human error.
Now as mentioned earlier, the entire rooting process is against the rules and regulations set out by Google and hence you can’t find any Apps that legitimately root your phone on the PlayStore, and you’ve to use third party website to look around for download links. You’d have to go through Google to find these website normally, but we already have a Framaroot Download link ready on our website which you can use right now.
Download Framaroot APK for Android
Now you must note that because the App isn’t available for download on the Google PLay Store you’ll have to download it from a third party website. Now don’t get your head in a mess looking for one cause we’ve got a link ready for you on our very own website, along with tutorials, features and FAQ’s. Read on to find it all down below.
As said earlier, rooting is a process that isn’t really suitable for many, and if done wrong can have really bad results on your phone. Now there are two main methods you can use to root your device.
- Using ADB or rather Android Debug Bridge which comes in as a part of Android Studio, but also a standalone Application which you can download off the official website. Note that for using this process you require a PC or a laptop.
- Using a direct App which roots your phone using your phone. (Go figure)
Now we knew you’d have to scour the internet to look for legitimate links, so we went ahead and set up a Framaroot download link on our website so that it makes your task of finding the Framaroot APK download link that much easier.
All you’ve to do is download the Framaroot APK from the download link we’ve provided and the download will start.
Requirements for installing Framaroot App
Framaroot doesn’t ideally require a lot of anything to be honest, it’s just a simple and easy App that requires:
- 1.25 MB of storage space
- Android 1.5 or higher (but we would recommend using this on devices running Android 4.4 or higher)
- A stable internet connection to download the required files once you start the rooting process.
Features of Framaroot APK
Extremely easy to use UI: It’s so simple that anyone who knows how to read will be able to root an Android device. Literally, with absolutely zero clutter or weird buttons or actions this App is one of the easiest ones to use.
One click root: Unlike the manual process, which is hard and time consuming, the App allows you to root your device by literally tApping one button
Unroot your device with the same ease: Not only does Framaroot allow you to root your device with the touch of a button, it also allows you to unroot your device in the sameway and ease.
Root without needing a PC: With Framaroot you can root your device using just your phone that you wish to root. It’s the simplest thing ever. Literally
Easy SuperSu installation: With Framaroot you don’t need to go through the process of flashing .zip files anymore, to install SuperSU all you need to do is, again, hit a button.
How to install Framaroot App
Now as you’ve downloaded the Framaroot 1.9.3 APK from a third party website, i.e. a website that Google doesn’t trust or recognise, you might face some trouble trying to install the App.
To fix this you’ll first have to allow installation of Apps from unknown sources. Don’t know how to do that? Don’t sweat. Just follow the instructions below:
- Complete downloading the file, once you’re done downloading hit Install. If you have trouble locating the file, try opening up whichever file manager you use and looking the downloads folder. Find the file and hit install.
- If it gives you an error which says something like “Installation Blocked” or “Unable to install”, you’ll have to active installation from unknown sources. To do this, first head to Settings -> Security, and the proceed to look for the option that says allow installation from unknown sources and turn it on.
- Now that you’ve turned on installation from unknown sources you’ll be able to install the file without any difficulties.
- Hit the install button and wait for the installation to complete. You can delete the downloaded file after you’re done installing, if you’re really running low on installation space.
How to use the Framaroot App
Now that you’re done with the installation, you move onto the somewhat tricky part, well let’s just say it’ll be tricky as long as you try to figure it out yourself, but luckily for you, we’ve compiled a simple and easy to use tutorial, which will let you root your phone using the Framaroot APK in no time. Just follow the steps and you’ll have a rooted device ready in no time.
- When you fire up the App you’ll see three main operations available to use, Root, Execute Scripts and Unroot.
Let’s look into the Rooting process first.
- Once you open up the App hit the “Root” button and wait for the next screen to pop up
- On the next screen the Framaroot App is trying to look for exploits available on the internet for your specific device and build number. This has a higher success rate if your Android Version is between 1.5 to 4.4, of course with the newer versions and newer security patches it becomes harder for people to find exploits that automatically root your device.
- If the screen that pops up displays something like
Exploit Successful- It means that your device is ready to be rooted because the Framaroot App could find exploits for your phone.
But if it says
Your device isn’t vulnerable to exploits– You’ll have to revert to a more conventional method of rooting using your PC, because your phone is running a high Android version for which the App can’t find exploits.
If your device shows the exploit successful message you may proceed onto the next page and select the exploit you wish to use for your phone. Once you select the exploit your phone will be rooted using the exploit you selected.
Once you’re done rooting your device, the App will give you three options
- Execute Scripts
- Install SuperSu
Once your device has been rooted you can proceed to install Super SU which is a really good root manager, of course there are many available in the market like Magisk which also do the same task, and many will argue for and against both the Apps, but Framaroot comes built in with SuperSU integration so you should probably look to install the same.
- Hit install SuperSU
- You’ll get a message which say “Congratulations your device is now rooted”
- Reboot your device and enjoy your root experience.
Installing and executing custom scripts
- Make sure you’ve rooted your device.
- Hit the “Execute Scripts” option.
- Create a custom script or load up a downloaded one
- Hit Execute
Unrooting a rooted device using Framaroot App
- Open up the App
- Hit Unroot
Now it is worth noting that unrooting your device is a somewhat riskier process than rooting it and there is a higher chance of hard bricking your device while doing this.
FAQ’s about Framaroot App
Am I at the risk of a bricked device?
Well, yes with rooting there is always a risk of bricking your device, i.e. making it unusable, but in most cases this is a reversible process if you find the stock ROM of the device, but again, Framaroot makes rooting your device a completely automated process thereby reducing the chances of you ending up with a bricked device.
Is Framaroot free to use?
Yes, absolutely. Framaroot is a completely free to use App that you can download from our website itself. For free.
Does Framaroot guarantee to root my device?
No it does not. All Framaroot does, is search the world wide web for exploits available for your device and use them to root your device, but if for some reason it cannot find an exploit, you’ll have to try rooting manually.
Conclusion: Framaroot APK Download
Framaroot is a really simple to use tool that allows simple and easy rooting methods for novices, and pros alike.
The Framaroot APK is available for download or Framaroot descagar on our website, and we’ve provided you with detailed tutorials to help guide you through every step.